Monday, July 24, 2017

Bible art Share Using Psalm 50:11

While my family was on Vacation back in June in Montana. This is one of the verses that i chose to do while there.

 Psalm 50:11
"I know that every bird on the Mountains, and all the Animals of the Field are HIS."

This is a good reminder to me daily. The Things around us are not "ours", but everything is his. God Created everything. Can you imagine a world with no birds or animals to enjoy? I think daily when waking up and hearing the beautiful birds sing in the yard. I love that! I can't imagine not having them. 
 We should care about all things, respect and appreciate them. 


I looked at a coloring book photo of a toucan to draw this image on my bible page.  Most of the verse is my writing except for the "HIS" and i used a black sticker for that. The bird was colored with watercolor pencils.

Challenges

Crafting with Friends #48 ATG (1/3)
Emerald City Crafts #1 Anything goes (1/3)
Through the Purple Haze #129 Anything with Wings (1/3) 10C
Not Just Cards #46 ATG )
DL ARt July Linky ATG (1 Ea. day)
Crafty Creations #346 ATG (2/2)

Have a great day!



1 comment:

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Wonderful illustration and what a fantastic hand lettering..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal