Saturday, September 27, 2014

Home most of the day!!! My Favorite plan!

I love it when I get to spend most of the day in my own house.  Maybe i'll clean, maybe i'll do nothing and love every minute of it.  I really am a home body.  I am perfectly satisfied being stuck at home. lol!
 
I made another Halloween type card today because after all I love to make cards for Halloween.

 
Supplies used to Create
 
All Rubber Stamps from Repeat Impressions
Stickers and DP from Echo Park
Black Mesh-Dollar Tree
Quikutz Ghost die
Spider punch-Studio G
Acetate
Staz-on ink in Black
 
Challenges
 
Brown Sugar #113 Anything goes (1/2)
Sister Act Cards #76 Anything goes (UL)
Aud Sentiments #116 Halloween (2/5)
 Creative Moments Anything goes/3 layers (2/3)
Inky Impressions #178 Anything goes
Paper Pretties #329 Halloween
Simon Says Stamp Anything goes
A Step in the Dark #11 Anything goes (2/3)
My Craft Creations Anything goes (UL)
Incy Wincy Designs Anything goes (5/5)
Red Rubber Inspirationals #139 Focus on Stamping (1/3)
Stampotique Designers #166 Get your Spook on 1-
Craft your Passion #232 I can see clearly now (Acetate) (2/3)
 
Have a wonderful Weekend!
 
 

16 comments:

Virginia L. said...

COOL and CREATIVE!! I love your use of images and elements for this Halloween card! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

*Arwen* said...

Beautiful Halloween project! So many details to explore.
Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge :)

xx Arwen

charlene said...

Cute Halloween project thanks for joining us at Creative Moments!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Fun Halloween card! Love all the details, just beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Red Rubber Inspirationals!

Suze said...

I love how you turned plain jars into Halloween themed ones! Very creative. Thanks for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at Incy Wincy Designs this week.

Julies Crafty Creations said...

What a brilliant halloween card
Thanks for sharing it with us at Inky Impressions and good luck
Julie x
My blog
Inky Impressions DT member
Lacy Sunshine DT member
Digi Choosday DT member
Sketch N Stash DT Member
Pennys Challenges Owner & DT member
Brown Sugar Challenges Admin member
Crafty Friends DT member

Cara said...

Too cute Deonna ... I love the "bottled bats" cracked me up for some reason.
(hugs)

lalkygirl said...

what a fab original design ...love it
Thanks for joining us at Auds sentiments challenge and good luck
tracey x

Kay Wallace said...

Spiders and bats and ghouls, oh, my! Perfect spooky art, here, Deonna! Thanks so much for participating in the Stampotique Designers' Challenge this week!

Corrie Herriman said...

Nice card ! Thanks for joining us over at Stampotique this week !
corrie

Julie S said...

I'm a big Halloween fan, too. What a fun card. Love the bits in the bottles and the cool, black web!

Drea Slee said...

Awesome Halloween card!! I love all of the bottles! Thanks for joining us @ Red Rubber Inspirationals!
Drea

massofhair said...

Ghoul in a jar, perfect for Halloween. Love your card loads of texture and interest which keeps you looking for more :-) xxx

*Ang* said...

Great halloween creation Deonna! Love the spiders web you've added in the corner.
Thanks for sharing at Inky Impressions.
Hugs, Ang x

Alycia said...

Cool card!! Thanks for joining us over at Sister Act.
-Alycia

Anonymous said...

This is so lovely. Thanks for entering this challenge, hope to see you again.
Leona (Creative Moments DT) x